Energy Materials – From Bulk to Surface Crystallography
On behalf of the Swiss Society for Crystallography we are pleased to welcome you to the annual meeting of the SGK/SSCr, which will take place on Wednesday, September 4th, at the recently inaugurated EPFL VS satellite of the Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne. A get together will take place on the evening of Tuesday, September 3rd, in the vineyards above Sion, including wine tasting. The scientific program of the meeting will evolve around 3 invited speakers, including 6 talks selected from the abstracts, and a poster session.The book of abstracts will be available for download using this link.
Confirmed invited speakers
- Prof. Gwenaelle Rousse, Solid State Chemistry and Energy lab, Collège de France – UPMC, Paris, France
- Dr. Ilja Gunkel, Soft Matter Physics Group, Adolphe Merkle Institute, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Prof. Joke Hadermann, Electron Microscopy for Materials Science, University of Antwerp, Belgium
Contributions are welcome on any of the following topics:
- Design and synthesis of energy materials
- Energy conversion
- Advances in experiment and data analysis
- In-situ and in-operando crystallography
- Surface crystallography
- Electron crystallography
- X-ray absorption Spectroscopy
- Soft matter
- Molecular crystals
The social gathering will take place in the the vineyards of Maison Gillard, located above Sion, which can be reached by foot in 15-20 min. Alternatively, a shuttle bus will be available which will bring you there and back to the center of Sion.
We look forward to welcoming you at EPFL Valais.
On behalf of the Swiss Society for Crystallography: Pascal Schouwink
The meeting benefits from the financial support of